Does transportation goods by lump sum to Cambodia have to go smuggled? How are shipping costs and what can be applied to them? Today, Mekong Logistics will provide information to help you better understand this form!
1. What is the Lump sum?
Lump sum is one of the most popular forms of buying and selling goods and trading by many traders today because of simple, easy procedures and low transportation costs. The tax rate is lower than the official import and export tax, easy procedures, only a quota declaration, bear border trade fees can export goods, no invoices, payment documents, foreign trade contracts like through official channels.
So is the transportation of goods by lump sum a form of “smuggling”? Customers can be assured that this is a completely legal form. When transporting small-scale, Mekong Logistics will represent to open a general clearance declaration for all kinds of goods in the same route, still pay full taxes and be subject to strict inspection of goods quality, animal and plant quarantine, food safety and hygiene standards and standards by specialized state management agencies before customs clearance.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of Lump sum
For many trading enterprises, lump sum is always the first choice form. Because the tax rate is lower than the official tax rate, the procedure is easy. Only one lump sum declaration, subject to the border trade fee, can export the goods. No need for invoices, payment vouchers, foreign trade contracts like through official channels.
Lump sum often lack stability and the value of each transaction is small.
Moreover, in order to import and export large batches to countries around the world, lump sum cannot ensure safety for businesses. Therefore, the large and global deals often use the form of formal import and export.
3. Delivery time
Since there is no need for cumbersome procedures, the shipping time from Ho Chi Minh warehouse to Phnom Penh is only 2-3 days, saving a lot of time for the sender as well as the carrier.
4. The goods are usually transported by lump sum
Lump sum transportation to Cambodia is the biggest strength of Mekong Logistics, we transport a variety of items such as:
- Personal goods
- Gift goods
- Clothing, cosmetics
- Business products: food, home appliances, electrical appliances,…
- Construction equipment such as shelves, lamps, decorative items,…
- Machines for small production and business,…
5. Mekong Logistics’s advantages in lump sum
At Mekong Logistics, by understanding the needs and difficulties of our customers, we provide Vietnam – Cambodia freight services with quick steps, simple and complete procedures.
- Mekong Logistics commits to your transportation time to Cambodia within 2-3 days. Mekong Logistics equipped with its own fleet of vehicles, transporting goods to all provinces of Cambodia, without going through any intermediaries, should ensure the lowest cost savings for customers with the best service quality.
- Mekong Logistics has a professionally standardized shipping process, experienced in troubleshooting, so it is possible to optimize the delivery time of customers in the above cases.
- Mekong Logistics has many years of experience in C/O and CDC licensing services, so it can significantly shorten the time for you. Mekong Logistics will make a deposit slip, sign for certification, customer 1 copy, the company will keep one copy for confirmation. We continuously track the itinerary of each item and directly report the results of each delivery to our customers.
☎️ Call center:
– Vietnam: [+84] 1900 636 944
– Cambodia: [+855] 0236 222 999
– Laos: [+856] 0209 2289 722
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED
🏢 99 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
📩 Email: email@example.com
📱 Fanpage: www.facebook.com/MekongLogs
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED (CAMBODIA)
🏢 17B Street 384, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
📩 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📱 Fanpage: www.facebook.com/MekongMultimodalLogistics