Mekong Logistics always closely monitors the freight forwarding cycle of shipments, provides timely information to customers about the shipping schedule as well as assists customers in every aspect of our capabilities.
1. Introduction of sea shipping
Transporting goods by sea is the transport activity related to the use of infrastructure and means of transport on the sea, which is the use of land and water areas attached to the connecting sea routes countries, territories, or areas within a country, and the use of ships, loading and unloading equipment, etc. to serve the movement of passengers and cargo on sea routes.
2. Advantages/ Disadvantages of sea shipping
– Transport by sea can serve transporting all types of goods
– Sea shipping is not limited like the tools of other modes of transport
– The ability to transport goods of large vehicles, can transport many different types of goods in relatively large quantities
– Ability to use to transport specialized containers is quite high
– Freight is lower than other means of transport, suitable for transporting goods in large quantities.
– Shipping depends on the natural conditions
– The train speed is still low, the speed of operation of the ship is limited
– Delivery is not possible on land, so will need to combine with other modes of transport.
3. Why should you use Mekong Logistics’s domestic freight service?
– The most competitive Cost of the market: acquiring a low-Cost transportation company is that you have a huge competitive advantage. and Mekong Logistics is confident to provide the best freight service for you
– Professional staff: Mekong Logistics employees from customer care, sales department, leasing staff, drivers, … are all good people in their field, trained repertoires. Safe transportation, goods are stored and packaged according to standard conditions
– Fast, timely shipping time
– Wire fleet with large numbers, diverse vehicles
– The service is rated 5 stars by 95% of customers who used the service
– Consulting, enthusiastic support customers when required.
4. Contact information
Mekong Logistic with many years of operation has proven its position as a reputable, top-quality domestic freight company. Therefore, customers can feel secure if choosing us as a business partner. If there is a need, please contact the hotline 1900 636 944, or send via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Mekong Logistics will try to answer and advise you as soon as possible.
Transport costs on Mekong Logistics are based on many factors such as weight of goods, each route and costs incurred. If you need to transport goods to Cambodia safely and quickly, please contact us via:
– Vietnam: [+84] 1900 636 944
– Cambodia: [+855] 0236 222 999
– Laos: [+856] 0209 2289 722
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED
🏢 99 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
📩 Email: email@example.com
📱 Fanpage: www.facebook.com/MekongLogs
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED (CAMBODIA)
🏢 17B Street 384, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
📩 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📱 Fanpage: www.facebook.com/MekongMultimodalLogistics