MeKong Logistics provides a variety of convenient and convenient road transport facilities for customers when needed, so we can control the time of picking goods to meet customer needs quickly possible.
1. Introduction of road transport
With the majority of customer needs, road transport is probably the most popular mode today.
If traveling a short distance, of course the road is more convenient, perhaps except for the Mekong Delta with interlaced canal system. In most places, the transport of goods must use road transport: in the inner city, inter-province, north-south … With international goods, the transportation also has to combine roads with other modes. like sea, air,…
2. Advantages and disadvantages of road transport
The outstanding advantages of this type of transportation are convenience, maneuverability and high adaptability to a variety of terrain conditions. Especially, road transport has high economic efficiency on short and medium distances.
– This form is always proactive in time and diversity in transporting Goods, flexible with Goods whose Transport volumes are Not too small and Not too large.
– Besides, road Transport is considered as a flexible form of transportation because it can be moved directly from one Warehouse to another, from production to consumption, can operate in all weather conditions. different and simultaneously meet market Goods requirements.
– Like other forms of Transport, road Transport is limited by the volume and size of Goods, unable to Transport large volumes of goods.
– One drawback that shippers need to keep in mind is that road Transport has the highest ranking rates among Transport types.
3. Mekong Logistics road transport services
We provide road transport services:
– Transporting goods with different types of vehicles depending on the needs of customers: containers, trucks, trailers,…
– Transport of goods combined with multimedia: air, road, sea to optimize costs and time
– We receive a variety of products: retail, container, food, apparel, fruit, machinery, super-weight,…
– Door-to-door transportation, delivery and door-to-door delivery services.
– Free support and consulting services for customers who want to learn about the service.
4. Why is Mekong Logistics worthy of your leading road transport partner?
With road transport links connecting key economic regions across the North – Central – South, Mekong Logistics provides diverse freight services.
At Mekong Logistics, customers will be consulted enthusiastically from the professional, thoughtful and enthusiastic phone and online consulting team and be supported with maximum transportation services thanks to the competitive advantage of the industry.
Mekong Logistics is committed to providing the best freight service for you. Please contact us immediately when in need of freight. Call the hotline 1900 63 69 44 to get the best support and service from Mekong Logistics, our call center is available 24 hours a day. Or you can go directly to the company address for best advice.
– Vietnam: [+84] 1900 636 944
– Cambodia: [+855] 0236 222 999
– Laos: [+856] 0209 2289 722
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED
🏢 99 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
📩 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📱 Fanpage: www.facebook.com/MekongLogs
MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED (CAMBODIA)
🏢 17B Street 384, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
📩 Email: email@example.com