1. General information:
Company name: MEKONG LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY LIMITED
Abbreviated name: MKL SC CO., LTD
Office: 99 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Call Center: 1900 636 944
Or: 028 730 99499
Fax: 028 38 454 266
Website: www.mkg.com.vn / www.mekonglogistics.vn / www.chanhxedicampuchia.com
Social network: Mekong Logistics
2. Scope and operating criteria of the company
2.1. Business field:
With a staff of well-trained, experienced in freight forwarding, high sense of responsibility, attentive service attitude, along with a system of forwarding agents across the globe, the company provides Providing diverse logistics services to customers such as:
– Shipping goods to Cambodia
– Shipping goods to Laos
– Agents collect retail goods to Cambodia
– FCL and LCL freight forwarding services domestically and internationally
– Warehouse and packing service.
– Door to door delivery service (door – to – door).
– Multimodal transport Sea
– Air – Land combined
– Import and export consignment
– Customs brokerage services
– Shipping agency, maritime broker
– Other value added services.
2.2. Mekong Logistics services/ items of Mekong Logistics:
We accept freight to Cambodia of almost all categories, except for those prohibited by law.
You can consign items such as:
– Gifts for relatives and friends
– Types of personal luggage
– Types of business goods – Types of documents, bill, Invoice,…
– Types of import and export goods
– The types of goods returned due to fault,…
2.3. Commitment criteria:
– With the motto “Bring success to customers”, Mekong Logistics is doing its services well thanks to the different characteristics:
– Commit to all orders are processed immediately with the highest sense of responsibility. A closed professional workflow does not allow delays at any stage.
– Having a professional, thoughtful and professional phone and online consulting team with experience in freight forwarding and forwarding agents around the globe with the best quality of service guaranteed.
– Always arrange fast delivery time and create the fastest favorable conditions for your goods to arrive quickly.
3. Functions and duties of the departments
**Board of manager
– Decide on salaries and allowances for employees in the Company, including managers under the appointment authority of the Board of Directors
– Decision of business contract
– Recruitment, hiring and employment arrangement
– Managing all assets of the Company
– Take legal responsibility for any mistakes that cause damage to the Company.
** Department of Finance, Accounting and Administration:
– Develop internal regulations on financial management: business revenue and expenditure process; manage capital and debt; Types of norms such as (inventory norms, wages) … apply within the unit and inspect the compliance with these internal regulations.
– Accounting and Finance Department is a department with the function of advising the General Director in managing the management of assets and capital to meet production and business requirements strictly according to law. Advise promptly the preservation and development of the Company’s capital.
** Customer Support and Care Department:
– Implement the process of receiving and processing customer requests
– Building information channels to support customers to get the content they need quickly and accurately (information about price, usage, warranty, contraindications,…)
– Ensuring the input of the complaint information, the issues that need to be resolved by the customer and providing information to the appropriate department for that complaint.
– Coordinate the promotion of shipping promotions of customers to customers
– Consulting, quotes for customers via facebook, phone and persuading customers to cooperate with the company.
– Maintain existing business relationships, take orders, establish new business relationships by planning and organizing daily schedules for existing business relationships or Other potential business relations.
– Make weekly, monthly work plans to submit to the Head of sales channel for approval Follow the approved plan.
– Researching and researching domestic and foreign markets, transactions capturing export requirements, temporary import for re-export, border-gate transfer,…
** Documentation Department:
– Ensure the accuracy of the documents on the export-import goods on board before submitting to the customs.
– Ensuring the delivery / delivery of goods to customers complies with legal procedures and procedures.
– Coordinate with other parts of the company: the agency, accounting to operate the ship/ cargo quickly, smoothly, to ensure the general work of the company as well as the work of the documents section.
– Direct management and deployment of goods packaging services.
** Digital Marketing Department:
– Controlling activities: Building strategies, marketing strategies for products, communication programs, company-oriented promotion.
– Planning, implementing and monitoring the Company’s advertising products on Online channels: Google, Facebook, Zalo,…
– Deploying advertising campaigns and branding through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing…)
– Know the technical specifications of each digital channel to optimize content, images and advertising quality.
4. Development strategy of the company
Logistics industry is now estimated to account for 25% of the nation’s GDP. This is a business with many opportunities for businesses in the industry to develop. Currently, the level of competition in the forwarding industry is becoming increasingly fierce and tense, with the dominant Vietnamese market leaning towards foreign-invested enterprises, in other words, domestic enterprises. losing at home.
In the coming years, it is forecasted that there are still many difficulties and challenges, Mekong Logistics will continue to persistently strive to overcome. The world economic situation has not really escaped from the crisis, with the epidemic situation, the situation of sharply decreasing trade is on the rise.
In order to maintain and enhance the current position, the management team has solid management and management strategies as well as development orientations for the future. In the short-term, in 2020, strive to improve operational capacity, competitiveness, and promote their strengths; target customers with professionalism in organization, diversity in products and services and thoughtful enthusiasm in service style.
Therefore, this is a great challenge for the Board of Directors and all employees in the corporation.
In addition to traditional markets in Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces in the South, the company develops strategies to penetrate new markets based on market research and analysis, potential markets in the countries such as Can Tho, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Binh Phuoc, Hanoi, and Hai Phong. In addition, the company also aims to act as a bridge for import and export goods to and markets in Laos and Cambodia. In addition, the company is trying to neutralize the two sides: price and service quality. Service prices greatly affect the service quality and the service quality increases or decreases the quality of business. The company’s orientation is to increase the output of domestic and international goods to assert themselves and have a say in front of transport providers, shipping lines, and relevant partners. Logistics is not only an industry that brings huge profits but also has a large role, closely related to the vital competitiveness of the business.
Mekong Logistics specializes in providing reliable and professional shipping services from Vietnam to Cambodia.
Contact us for advice on shipping support from Vietnam to Cambodia.
We are always ready to advise and serve customers.
For further information, please contact us:
MEKONG LOGISTICS CO. LTD
99 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Call Center: 1900 636 944
Hotline 1: 0919 877 622
Hotline 2: 0917 465 096
Website: www.mekonglogistics.vn / www.MKG.com.vn
MEKONG LOGISTICS (CAMBODIA) LTD
17B Street 384, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Call Center: 0236 222 999
Hotline 1: 0979 80 6767
Hotline 2: 0977 866 999
Website: www.chanhxedicampuchia.com / www.MKG.com.vn
CUSTOMERS OF MEKONG LOGISITCS
Mekong Logistics very honored to be selected by Large Customers as a Professional Shipping Partner